Monday 16 July 2012

Splash Jungle, Dino park/fun in the sun

Lots of water fun/play yesterday...big girls had a blast on the hydro slides & of course Henry the biggest kid.

Holly not at all put out that she was not the 122cm required to go on the 'big' slides, the water play area designed for the younger kids was just amazing! Julia however totally relieved that she scraped in with her stretch of 122cm. Heneke and I had a go together while the girls watched, our combined weight meant a lot of speed as we shot right to the top of a ramp...I started to wonder if we might go all the way over!! Big kids I know!!

Getting far to comfortable with eating out ...luxury for us, lunch at the water park-very nice!

Today we had a very quiet morning at home, very hot today 35 at one point but that wasn't the hottest part. Its now 9pm and 30.3 degrees. Hen and the girls played mini golf at dino world, Holly and I had fun just walking the attraction, she ran this way and that ensuring I got my exercise for the day. At the end of it she started to melt...hot cheeks, taking clothes off!!

We had fresh fish for tea, and as the sun was setting (Hen took some national geographic photos ;)...we went for a cooling down swim...took half the sand back to our apartment and showered and into bed. When kids are in bed I go and get the food supplies for the next day which is nice, cooler, quieter, and I can talk with the locals.
Tomorrow evening our guest house host is to take me to find some good local fish to buy...it will be a good experience to be out with her I'm sure. She manages everything at this place very well.

Will post some pics now....whats the saying? A picture speaks a thousand words. xox :)



2 comments:

  1. Poor Holly her face as red as a beet is there no shade anywhere ? but all black and weetbix don't seem to be too bothered by the heat , lovely photo's Sue .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying the blog in the rain and cold here. You guys having a blast!

    ReplyDelete